Dynatest is looking for partners
ARE YOU OUR NEW AGENT?
For over 40 years, Dynatest has been the world leader in structural and functional pavement evaluation. Today, we offer a wide portfolio of pavement evaluation equipment and software. Continual in-house development helps Dynatest to fulfil our vision and assist our customers in their pavement issues.
Throughout the years, Dynatest has maintained and grown its agents and distributors network.
And to address the high demand of our equipment and software worldwide, we are constantly looking to expand our support network to allow every road, port and airport authority has access to our technology.
Benefits of being our agent or distributor
Organizations around the globe partner with Dynatest to manage and maintain their pavements. When you become the Dynatest partner, you can improve your technology and increase sales with the state-of-the-art pavement evaluation equipment.
Our current agents and distributors benefit greatly from cooperating with us. Dynatest has a strong brand, which is well recognized around the world. Dynatest provides training for agents and distributors that ensure the highest level of service.
Desired Qualifications of a new agent
Potential Dynatest agents or distributors should have knowledge of pavements (roads, airports and ports) and a strong ability to sell our equipment and software.
Potential agents/distributors must meet the following criteria:
• Commercial for-profit organization with valid physical addresses for their business operations.
• Must have credit and liquidity necessary to operate as our representative in their local market.
• Have an experience and an understanding of pavement market.
• Proactive sales and marketing team. Web site. Know how to position Dynatest's products versus competitive offerings in their local market.
• Service department with high qualified service technicians.
• Ability to quickly become technically proficient with Dynatest offerings.
• Network of the road and airport authorities, consultants and other potential organizations interested in the pavement evaluation equipment.
Will be a great benefit if you have:
• A specific knowledge of road surveying equipment such as Falling Weight Deflectometer, Road Surface Profilometers, Friction Testers, visual surveys system, etc.
• Multiple offices throughout the country/region.
Become our new agent or distributor
If you fulfil the above criteria, we would be interested to hear from you