Sales Engineer/International Client Relationship manager, Consulting EMEA/APAC
Dynatest is looking to further strengthen our sales capabilities of Pavement engineering projects in primarily Europe, and secondarily Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Dynatest is a 40-year-old global engineering company. We develop, produce and sell equipment related to pavement analysis and we deliver consulting projects based on this equipment related to pavement analysis, pavement management systems, and design work. We originate from Copenhagen, Denmark, where we have our R&D and admin. headquarter located, but employees are geographically spread all over the globe from New Zealand to California.
Dynatest employs 120 dedicated employees, and is owned by a Danish Private Equity, Blue Equity. We pride ourselves to be among the very best globally in pavement analysis. You’re most likely not, but you will definitely be in the same league when it comes to selling consulting projects.
We also believe you’ll have most of the following characteristics:
• A background as an engineer preferably within pavement engineering or construction but not necessarily
• An ability to quickly obtain insight into technical equipment and the data analysis that can be derived. At Dynatest this will be technical knowledge of our equipment LWD/FWD/HWD, profilers, Multi Functional Vehicles, Accelerated Pavement Testing, etc.
• Very experienced in selling consulting projects.
• Ability to understand the customers’ needs and present the value of our services convincingly.
• High level of energy / self-motivator.
• Excellent in English – you might not be born and raised in the UK, but you most definitely have used English as your working language for many years.
• Able to get work done yourself, as you’ll not have a large group of staff to write proposals or presentations while you travel.
• Able to evaluate when to bring a Senior consulting engineer into a sales opportunity, where you have opened the door.
• Looking for a long-term career opportunity to substantially grow this part of Dynatest business over the next 4-6 years.
• Love travelling – and able to hit the roads week after week after week! Most likely you live close to a major airport in Europe – perhaps even one of our current customers.
You’ll receive training in specific Dynatest methodology and equipment before you approach customers.
We can offer:
• As a Sales engineer/International Client Relationship manager, Consulting EMEA/APAC at Dynatest you will be part of a company that does business in a very interesting industry and a market that is just about to be developed. Infrastructure is the second largest group of assets in the world and there are countless opportunities for an innovative pavement engineering company like Dynatest.
• You will enter a team of highly skilled engineers that are assessed as some of the best within their field of competence in the world by our customers and competitors. Combining your sales skills and the engineering skills of our pavement engineers will form a very competitive sales team.
• You will experience exciting challenges every day. Much travelling is required and you will have Europe, the Middle East and Asia as your daily workplace. Your international network will be ever growing while being employed at Dynatest.
• A workplace that is on the forefront on development in the pavement engineering industry when it comes to new highly specialized equipment, supporting analysis and software tools.
• This post comes with an attractive remuneration package including company pension, travel insurance, optional private medical insurance, and home working allowances that corresponds to your skills and the value that you can bring to Dynatest.
Please contact one of us with questions & applications:
Senior engineer, prof. Alessandro Marradi, located in Italy, AMarradi@Dynatest.com
Senior engineer, Martyn Stonecliffe-Jones, located in England, MStonecliffe-Jones@Dynatest.com
Head of Client Management, Richard Hammond, located in Indianapolis, RHammond@Dynatest.com
CEO, Christian Lanng Nielsen, located in Denmark, CLN@Dynatest.com